Homemade Healthy Oatmeal Granola Bars
- 3 ½ cups Rolled oats
- ½ cup Pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup Sunflower seeds
- 3 each Ripe banana
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup Dried cranberries
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Ground flax seed
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Line a 9 by 13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mash the bananas and stir in applesauce until combined.
- In a separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients. Stir into the banana mixture until well combined.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish and press down evenly.
- Bake until the bars are golden brown and starting to separate from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes then cut into 15 bars. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.