- 1 cauliflower head, broken into florets
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4-5 baby potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish
1. In the insert of the Instant Pot, add the cauliflower florets, broccoli, red peppers, potatoes, garlic, and onion. Sprinkle the curry powder, thyme, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Pour the vegetable broth on top and close the lid of the Instant Pot. Set to “vegetable” mode, or cooking time for 3 minutes.
2. Once done, release pressure and carefully open the lid. Stir in coconut milk and whisk gently to combine. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve warm, garnished with fresh chopped cilantro. Enjoy!