- 2 TBSP oil
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 (15oz) cans great northern beans, undrained
- 1 (15oz) can white corn, drained
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 (4.5 oz) can of chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- shredded monterey jack cheese for topping
- fresh jalapeno for topping for the ones that like a little more heat
Set instant pot to saute mode on high and allow it to get very hot.
Add oil and brown the chicken thighs on both sides (I did this in 2 batches)
Place chicken back in pot and add onions, garlic, chicken broth, undrained beans, drained corn, taco seasoning, undrained green chilies, and chicken soup.
Place lid on the pot and make sure the valve is set to closed.
Press the Bean/Chili button and make sure the time is set to 30 minutes.
Once it is done, let the pressure release naturally for 15 minutes, before carefully releasing any remaining steam.
Remove chicken from pot and shred with 2 forks.
Add the chicken back to the pot and stir in 1 cup of sour cream.
Enjoy topped with lots of monterey jack cheese and jalapeno peppers for those that like a little more heat