Keto Cheeseburger Stuffed Peppers
- 12 mini peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 small onion grated, with the juice
- 1 egg white large
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- In a bowl, combine the beef, seasoning, grated onion and egg white. Mix to combine.
- Cut each pepper in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Fill with the ground beef mixture, leaving the top flat.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the peppers have softened and the beef is cooked through. Top with cheese. Bake for additional 3-4 minutes. Top with chopped parsley (optional). Serve.