Keto Pumpkin Roll
For The Cake:
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 4 T Butter, melted (sub Ghee for Dairy Free)
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Psyllium Husk Powder
- ½ cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ cup Coconut Cream
- ¼ cup Sour Cream (sub Kite Hill Yogurt for DF)
- ¼ cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
For The Filling:
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (sub Kite Hill for Dairy Free)
- 8 T Butter (sub Ghee for Dairy Free)
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Powdered Lakanto Sweetener
- ¼ tsp. Stevia Glycerite
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Place a piece of parchment paper(or silpat) on a jelly roll pan and set aside.
- To Make The Cake: Combine the dry ingredients for the cake in a bowl: almond flour, psyllium husk powder, & powdered sweetener. Add in the pumpkin, butter, eggs, coconut cream, and sour cream and mix until combined.
- Spread the cake dough on the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- While the cake cooks, prepare the filling by creaming together all of the filling ingredients.
- When the cake is done, remove it from the oven and let it sit for about 10 minutes, until barely warm to the touch. Gently spread the filling over the cake, then roll the cake tightly. Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 4 hours, then slice to serve!