- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 6 Tablespoons Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce or GF wing sauce
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups butter lettuce , broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese , shredded
- grape tomatoes , sliced
- jalapeños , sliced
- ripe avocado , diced and seasoned with salt
- crumbled tortilla chips
Shred chicken and mix with wing sauce. Spread chicken into an 8×8 casserole dish.
Sprinkle black beans on top. Add layer of cheddar cheese.
In separate bowl, toss lettuce with a light coat of blue cheese dressing then place on top of cheese.
Garnish with sliced tomatoes, jalapeños, avocado, and crushed tortilla chips.
Place in refrigerator for 1 hour to chill before serving.