- 8boneless skinless chicken breasts (can use thighs, or both)
- salt and pepper
- 1tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4cup frank’s hot sauce
- 1⁄4teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Sauté in oil til browned.
- Place in greased 13×9 baking dish.
- Beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until very smooth, then beat in Ranch dressing and hot sauce. (This is the only way to avoid small lumps of cream cheese). Stir in shredded cheese.
- Spread over chicken in baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 20-25 minutes.