- 1 pound ground turkey (preferably thigh meat)
- 1/2 cup lightly steamed broccoli florets , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup kale, finely chopped (or any other green)
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped (or basil, parsley, or dill)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee, melted
- 1 tablespoons coconut flour (like this) **see note
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (like this)
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400′ F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper OR place a cooling rack on top of baking sheet.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Roll into about 28-30 small meatballs ( I use a small cookie scoop to get uniform balls) and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until baked through and slightly golden