- 2 cups macaroni noodles, measured when dry
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 English cucumbers, cut into moons
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 regular celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounces) package coleslaw mix
- 1 and 1/2 cups regular Mayo
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Cook the macaroni noodles according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water and then transfer to a large bowl. Toss with 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
Meanwhile, prepare the veggies. Remove about an inch of each end of the English cucumbers. Halve the cucumbers so you have 4 cucumbers. Slice each cumber in half and then cut the halves into moons. Add to the large bowl with the macaroni noodles. Finely chop the green pepper and add to the bowl.
Finely chop the celery and red onion and add to the bowl. Add in the coleslaw mix and toss to combine.
Meanwhile, add all of the dressing ingredients to a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Pour over the salad and toss until all the ingredients are well coated. Cover tightly and allow to chill thoroughly in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour before enjoying. Toss right before serving.
Best enjoyed the same day.