Meatloaf Minis with Ketchup
- 1 lb Ground Beef (preferably grass fed beef)
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Pork Panko, Bread crumbs substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 1/2 Tablespoons Trader Joes Organic Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease muffin pan.
- In a bowl combine ground beef, chopped onion, egg, pork panko, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and kneed together until well combined.
- Shape 1/4 cup of mixture into a puck shape and place into muffin pan. Should make 11 mini meatloaves.
- Top each mini meat loaf with 1/2 tablespoon of Trader Joe’s Organic Ketchup.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.