- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups shredded chicken rotisserie chicken works well
- 3 cups cooked bowtie pasta noodles or another short noodle
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled cotija or queso fresco cheese
- 1/3 cup light mayo
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
Brush corn with oil and season with salt to taste. Grill over medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes, turning throughout, until kernels begin to char. Allow to cool slightly before using a sharp knife to cut kernels from the cobs.
In a large bowl combine spinach, chicken, pasta, grilled corn, avocados, cilantro, onions, and cheese. Pour dressing over the top and toss to combine. Serve immediately.