- 4ounces chocolate milk
- 2ounces coffee (cold)
- whipped cream
- chocolate (shaved)
- 1ounce Kahlua (optional) or 1 ounce bailey’s irish cream(optional)
- Fill a tall glass with chipped ice.
- Add the chocolate milk and the cold coffee and mix gently.
- Top the mocha mix with your favorite whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the top with your shaved chocolate and you are ready to serve.
- This recipe makes one serving.
- For a little bit of a kick, add one ounce of either Kahlua or Bailey’s Irish Cream.