MONTE CRÍSTO SANDWICHES
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced honey ham
- 1/2 lb sliced Provolone cheese
- 1/2 lb sliced White American Cheese
- raspberry preserve
- 1 12- pack Original KIng’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 stick of salted butter melted
- 2 T sugar
- 1 heaping T flour
- powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice rolls open and place bottom of rolls in baking dish. Fold 1 thin slice of turkey and 1 thin slice of ham onto each sandwich. Top with 1/2 slice of Provolone and 1/4 slice of American cheese. (more if desired) Spoon raspberry preserve on top of cheese and top with other side of roll.
On stove top, melt 1 stick of salted butter. Add sugar and flour and whisk until sugar is melted. Brush on top of sandwiches, covering entire top of sandwich. Bake uncovered for 8-10 minutes. Serve warm with powdered sugar dusted in top.