- 2 cups of your favorite granola (THIS is my fav gluten and grain free paleo granola)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (like this)
- 1/4 cup nut butter of any kind (or sunflower seed butter or tahini)
- plain, unsweetened dairy free yogurt (or any yogurt that you love)
- fresh fruit and berries
- chopped pistachios
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse granola 3-4 times to break up any big clumps. Place granola into a medium bowl and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a double boiler or small pot. Turn off heat and add nut butter. Stir until creamy smooth.
- Pour wet mixture over granola and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Scoop out mixture onto prepared baking sheet with either a 1/3 cup scoop or 1/2 cup scoop (depending on how big you want your cookies.) You will get 4-6 cookies total. Using your fingers, press each scoop into a round cookie shape, pressing the center of the cookies a bit lower so that the toppings will stay in place better.
- Place into freezer to harden, for at least 45 minutes. Once cookies are set, remove from freezer, spread yogurt over cookie and top with your favorite fruit/berries and pistachios. Enjoy immediately.
- Store cookies in freezer in a tightly sealed container until ready to serve.