- 1 large zucchini (long and thin, preferably)
- 1 jar (16oz) Mezzetta Peperoncini
- 1 tub (6oz) guacamole
- 1 med carrot
- 1 single celery stalk
- handful mixed greens
- fresh dill
- Using this peeler slice the zucchini the long way, on all sides to avoid the center. Basically, make 3-4 slices on one side and move on to the opposite side, then the other two sides until you have about 20 slices. Don’t discard the middle, just add to your next skillet meal. Set aside.
- Using a Mandoline Slicer, cut the carrots and celery into thin strips. Set aside.
- Finally, cut the top part off of each peperoncini, make a cut on one side to open and clean seeds out.
Arranging the Roll Ups
- On a flat surface place one zucchini stip. Spread a dab of guacamole on one end. Place a peperoncini on top of the guacamole, open side up. Fill pocket whole of the peperoncini with guacamole. Add in 1-2 mixed green leaves, 3 strips of carrots, 1-2 strips of celery, fresh dill and roll it tight until you reach the end of the zucchini. If you need help keeping the zucchini roll ups tight in place, add another dab of guacamole on the end part of the zucchini to stick together.
- Do this step until you’ve use all the ingredients.
- Serve cold and refrigerate leftover for up to 24 hours. The guacamole will darken after this time.