Skip to Content
- 1 loaf French Bread
- About 25 Mezzetta® Spanish Queen Pimento Stuffed Olives
- 6-ounce can of Black Olives drained
- 2 stalks Green Onions (scallions)
- 1 stick Butter, Room Temperature
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 cups Monterey Jack Cheese, Grated
- 1Roughly chop both black olives and pimiento-stuffed olives. Slice green onions into thin pieces.
- 2Combine butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives and green onions in a mixing bowl. Stir together until thoroughly combined. Spread mixture thickly onto French bread that has been sliced lengthwise.
- 3Bake at 325ºF for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and browning.
- 4Mixture can also be made in advanced and refrigerated for up to two days.