- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (10 ounce) can Old El Paso red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 (6-inch) Old El Paso soft tortillas cut into 1-inch strips (pizza cutter works great for this)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- (optional) guacamole
In a large skillet (12-inch), add the rotisserie chicken. Sprinkle with the cumin and oregano. Ad the enchilada sauce, salsa, and water. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat for a couple of minutes to let the sauce thicken and the chicken to heat through.
Stir in the tortilla strips and sprinkle with the cheese. Remove from heat and let the cheese melt from the heat.
Top with sour cream (and guacamole if desired) in the center and sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately.