- 1 lb Ground Beef
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ⅓ tsp Garlic Powder
- 40 Slices of Pepperoni, divided
- 24 oz. jar Barilla Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tsp Oregano, fresh or dried
- 1 (12 oz.) box Barilla Pronto Elbows Pasta
- ½ cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3-4 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- In a large high-lipped stainless steel skillet, cook ground beef with salt, pepper, and garlic powder over medium-high heat until browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- While beef is cooking, quarter the pepperoni and add 75% of it to the pan with the beef, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in pasta sauce, water, and oregano and stir.
- Add in Barilla Pronto Elbows and stir until well combined, let simmer for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta has absorbed most of the liquid.
- Pour pizza sauce over the top of the pasta, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, remaining pepperoni, and parsley.
- Cover and cook for another 2-3 minutes until cheese has melted, remove from heat and serve hot.