INGREDIENTS 1 large ripe avocado 3/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan 1 tsp. lemon juice 1/2 tsp. garlic powder 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning Kosher salt Freshly ground black pepper INSTRUCTIONS Preheat oven to 325° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a […]
- 1 1/2 cups baby-cut carrots 7 ounces
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapples 5 ounces
- 1/4 cup orange juice 2 ounces
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 cup water
- Add all ingredients to a blender container.
- Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
INGREDIENTS 2 tsp olive oil 1 lb Italian Sausage (casings removed if necessary) 4 oz bacon (about 4 slices), diced into small pieces* 1 cup chopped yellow onion (about 1 small onion) 3 (14.5 oz) cans low-sodium chicken broth 2 cups water 1 1/2 lbs Russet potatoes , scrubbed and rinsed then sliced into halves, halves diced into 1/6-inch slices 1 1/2 tsp granulated […]
INGREDIENTS 5 Tbsp butter, diced into 1 Tbsp pieces 1 medium yellow onion, chopped (1 1/2 cups) 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup) 4 cloves garlic, minced (1 1/2 Tbsp) 5 Tbsp all-purpose flour 3 cups whole milk 3 cups chicken broth 1 (14.5 oz) can fire roasted diced tomatoes 1 (14.4 oz) bag frozen petite corn (preferably sweet white and yellow blend. 3 cups) 1 (7 […]
- 1 (14 oz.) pkg. coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey (or white sugar)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt (optional, to taste)
In a small mixing bowl whisk together mayonnaise honey, apple cider vinegar and a pinch or two of salt if needed.
Place coleslaw mixture in a medium mixing bowl pour mayonnaise mixture over then toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.
INGREDIENTS 2 1/2 lbs sweet potatoes/yams (such as red garnet), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes 5 Tbsp olive oil, divided Salt and freshly ground black pepper 2 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice 1 Tbsp fresh orange juice + 1/2 tsp orange zest 1 tsp minced garlic (1 clove) 1/2 tsp ground cumin 1/2 tsp ground coriander 1/2 tsp paprika 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp ground ginger […]
INGREDIENTS 1/3 cup ketchup 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce 1/4 cup canned pineapple juice 4 Tbsp olive oil , divided, plus more for brushing grill 1 1/2 Tbsp rice vinegar 4 garlic cloves , minced (4 tsp) 1 Tbsp minced ginger 1/2 tsp sesame oil Salt and freshly ground black pepper 1 3/4 lb boneless , skinless chicken breast, chopped into […]
- 2 pork chops, boneless 1″ thick
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- Mix spices and brown sugar and rub into both sides of pork chops.
- Set Instant Pot on saute (high) and add tablespoon butter. Once hot, add pork chops and brown on both sides for 1-2 minutes each. Remove pork chops and set aside. Press cancel.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth and use a wooden spoon to deglaze the bits off the bottom of the pot. Add Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke and add pork chops directly to the pot in the liquid.
- Secure lid, make sure vent is set to “sealing” and pressure cook (manual) for 7 minutes. When done, allow pressure to naturally release for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, quick release the rest, remove lid and pork chops.
- Let pork chops rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
INGREDIENTS 2 c. uncooked elbow macaroni 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped 1/2 c. finely chopped onion 1/2 c. chopped celery (about 2 stalks) 1/2 c. chopped red pepper (about ½ of a large pepper) 2 T. pickle relish 1 ½ c. Miracle Whip salad dressing 3 T. yellow mustard 1/2 c. granulated sugar 1 T. white […]