INGREDIENTS 1/3 cup marinara sauce 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 1/4 cup pepperoni minis 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves FOR THE CAULIFLOWER CRUST 1 head cauliflower, chopped 1 large egg 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan 1 teaspoon dried basil […]
INGREDIENTS For the Sauce 6 tablespoons low sodium-soy sauce 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce ¾ tablespoons apple cider vinegar 2 tablespoons honey 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil ½ teaspoon fresh minced ginger 2 cloves garlic, minced 2 tablespoons cornstarch ½ cup water, plus more as needed […]
- 3 pounds baby Dutch yellow potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Lightly coat the inside of a slow cooker with nonstick spray. Place potatoes, olive oil, butter, garlic, oregano, basil and dill into the slow cooker; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or high heat for 2-3 hours, or until tender.*
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and garnished with parsley, if desired.
INGREDIENTS CHEESECAKE INGREDIENTS: 2 cups almond meal** 6 Tablespoons (1/3 cup) melted butter 3 (8-ounce) bricks neufchatel (low-fat) cream cheese, softened 1 cup granulated sugar 1 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon almond extract […]
INGREDIENTS PEANUT BUTTER FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE INGREDIENTS: 8 large eggs, cold 1 pound (16 ounces) dark, semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE GANACHE SWIRL INGREDIENTS: 3 ounces dark, semisweet […]
- 1/4 cup honey, warmed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and hot
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup finely-chopped nuts (such as pecans, walnuts, or almonds)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds (optional)
- fillings: Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, chia seeds, etc.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Mist 8 mini tart pans with cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the warmed honey, coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt until combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together oats, nuts, coconut and chia seeds until evenly combined. Add in the honey mixture, and toss until the dry ingredients are evenly coated.
- Portion the granola mixture evenly between the mini tart pans, pressing the granola firmly into bottoms and up the sides of the tart pans. Then place the pans on a baking tray (for easy transport).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the granola is nice and browned and toasted on top. Transfer tart pans to a wire rack, and cool until they reach room temperature.
- Gently remove the granola tarts from the pans, fill with your desired fillings and serve immediately. Or, carefully transfer the tarts to an airtight ziplock bag and store for up to 7 days.
INGREDIENTS 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (pounded to even thickness) kosher salt and freshly-cracked black pepper 2 tablespoons melted butter 1/4 cup “Everything” Seasoning Blend INSTRUCTIONS To brine your chicken breasts, simply fill a large bowl with 1 quart of warm water and 1/4 cup kosher salt. Stir to […]
INGREDIENTS 1 large eggplant, sliced into 1/2″ thick slices 2 tbsp kosher salt 1 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs 3 eggs 1/2 cup milk 4 tbsp vegetable oil, for lightly pan-frying 3 cups marinara sauce, homemade or store-bought 2 cups whole milk mozzarella shredded 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded Handful of fresh basil leaves chopped, for garnish (optional) INSTRUCTIONS Salt both sides of your eggplant slices and […]
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 5 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup quality parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. In a baking dish, arrange zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes in an alternating pattern (as seen in the photos).
- 3. Top with cheese and spices. Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until squash is soft.
INGREDIENTS 3/4 cup unsalted butter 170g, softened 3/4 cup icing/powdered sugar 90g 1 large egg room temperature 2 tablespoons orange juice 2 cups + 2 tablespoons plain/all-purpose flour 266g 1 tablespoon orange zest 1/4 teaspoon salt 10 oz milk or dark chocolate 300g, coarsely chopped INSTRUCTIONS Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and icing sugar until smooth […]