INGREDIENTS Creamy Cilantro Lemon Dressing ¼ cup paleo mayonnaise 3 Tbsp minced cilantro 1 Tbsp water 2 tsp fresh lemon juice Zest of 1 lemon ¼ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp sea salt Coastal Cobb Salad 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce 6 oz cooked shrimp […]
INGREDIENTS 1 box (4-serving size) vanilla-flavored instant pudding and pie filling mix 1 1/2 cups milk 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ triple chocolate fudge cake mix 20 Oreo™ chocolate creme sandwich cookies, crushed (about 2 1/2 cups) 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips 1 […]
- 1/3 cup (67g) packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon (15g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60g) unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup (84g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100g) packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature preferred
- 1/2 cup (120g) yogurt1
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 and 3/4 cups (220g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons (45ml) milk (any kind)
- 1 and 1/2 cups peeled, chopped peaches (3 peaches)2
- 1 cup (120g) confectioners’ sugar
- 3 Tablespoons (45ml) heavy cream (or milk for a less creamy texture)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- First, make the crumb topping: In a medium bowl, combine both sugars, the cinnamon, and melted butter. Using a rubber spatula, stir in the flour. The crumb topping will be thick and crumbly. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Spray a 12-count muffin pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Make the muffins: In a medium bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar and beat on high until creamed, about 2 full minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Add the eggs, yogurt, and vanilla extract. Beat on medium speed for 1 minute, then turn up to high speed until the mixture is combined and uniform in texture. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- In a large bowl, toss together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, all-spice, and salt. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and slowly mix with a whisk. Add the milk, gently whisking until combined and little lumps remain. Fold in the peaches with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
- Spoon the muffin batter evenly between all 12 muffin tins. There may be enough to make a 13th muffin in a 2nd batch, depending if there were a few extra peach chunks thrown in. Fill the muffin tins until they are full all the way up to the top. Press a handful of the crumb topping into the top of each; crumble it with your hands to make some big chunks.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425F degrees, then keeping the muffins in the oven, lower the oven temperature to 350F degrees and bake for 15-19 more minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Make the glaze: whisk all of the ingredients together and drizzle over warm muffins.
- Make ahead tip: Muffins stay soft, fresh, and moist in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Muffins freeze well for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and heat up (if desired) before enjoying.
INGREDIENTS Mango smoothie layer: 2 mangoes, diced 3/4 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced ginger 1/2 cup coconut water Ice, if desired Strawberry smoothie layer: 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries 1 banana 3/4 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt 1/2 teaspoon […]
INGREDIENTS 2 tilapia fillets 100g vegetarian Parmesan, finely grated 40g breadcrumbs 1 handful parsley, finely chopped 1.5 tsp paprika 1/2 tsp black pepper 3 tbsp olive oil 1 lemon, cute into wedges INSTRUCTIONS Begin by preheating the oven to 400 Fahrenheit / 200 Celsius. In […]
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 thumb of ginger, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 red chilli pepper, finely chopped
- 5 scallions, white finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1tbsp tomato paste
- 3 carrots, cut into discs
- 1 cup of red lentils
- 3 cups of vegetable stock
- handful of spinach leaves
- pinch of salt and pepper
- juice of 1/4 lime
- handful of cilantro, finely chopped
- Begin by placing a large saucepan on a medium heat and drizzle in the sesame oil. Then add in the ginger, garlic, scallions, chilli pepper and celery. Leave to fry for around 5 minutes, until the veg has softened slightly.
- Next, add in the curry powder, cumin, chilli powder, carrots, lentils and tomato paste, and stir together until the vegetables are coated in the spices. Then pour into the vegetable stock, bring to the boil and turn the heat down and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Finally, stir in the spinach leaves, squeeze in the lime juice and add any seasoning to taste. Top with a little chopped cilantro to garnish and you’re done!
INGREDIENTS 1 package Smoked Sausage, diagonally cut into 1/4 inch slices 1/4 cup Olive Oil 2 Cloves of Garlic, crushed 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, sliced thin 1 Small Yellow Onion, sliced thin 1 package Frozen Broccoli, thawed 1/2 cup Chicken Broth (or water) 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce 2 cups Rice 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese INSTRUCTIONS Heat olive oil and crushed […]
INGREDIENTS For the marinade:: 1/4 cup olive oil 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar 1 teaspoon dried oregano 1/2 teaspoon dried basil 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon dijon mustard Kosher salt, to taste A few turns of fresh cracked pepper The […]
FOR THE CHICKEN
- 1 pound chicken tenders put on wooden skewers
- Salt, pepper and soy sauce to taste
- Oil for grilling
- Cilantro for garnish optional
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter I used all natural
- 1/4 inch piece fresh ginger minced
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut milk OR water or a mix of both
- fresh chili, cayenne pepper or chili sauce to taste (optional)
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a grilling pan over medium high heat. Add some oil and grill the chicken skewers until done, about 7-8 minutes. Drizzle with soy sauce and grill for another minute.
While the chicken is cooking, whisk all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Alternatively for a smoother sauce, place all ingredients in a mini food processor or blend with a stick blender. Add more coconut milk or water if the sauce seems too thick.
Serve the hot chicken skewers with the peanut sauce.
INGREDIENTS 4 bоnеlеѕѕ сhiсkеn brеаѕtѕ 1⁄2 сuр Itаliаn ѕеаѕоnеd breadcrumbs 1⁄2 сuр раrmеѕаn сhееѕе, grаtеd 1 lаrgе еgg, lightly bеаtеn 2 tаblеѕрооnѕ butter 1 (14 оunсе) jаr ѕраghеtti ѕаuсе 1 сuр mоzzаrеllа cheese, shredded INSTRUCTIONS Plасе сhiсkеn between twо ѕhееtѕ of hеаvу-dutу рlаѕtiс wrар аnd […]