INGREDIENTS cheesy bucatini pie 1 pound bucatini pasta, cooked according to directions 3 large eggs, lightly beaten 1 1/4 cups milk 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese 8 ounces fontina cheese, freshly grated 8 ounces provolone cheese, freshly grated […]
INGREDIENTS 1 (2 pound) flank steak 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped 1/2 cup olive oil 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice 2 tablespoons fresh lime zest 4 garlic cloves, minced 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1 cup cherry tomatoes, […]
- 1 ( 8 ounce) container fresh mozzarella balls in water, drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups watermelon balls (about 1/2 large watermelon)
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber balls (about 3 seedless cucumbers)
- Place the mozzarella ball in a bowl. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon and lime juice, basil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour it over the mozzarella and stick it in the fridge while you use a melon baller to scoop out the watermelon and cucumber.
- Place the watermelon and cucumber in a large bowl. Pour the mozzarella and all the dressing contents in the bowl with the melon and toss well. You can keep this is the fridge for about an hour before serving. Top with extra fresh basil and herbs before serving and toss well!
INGREDIENTS 4 slices thick-cut bacon, chopped 1 medium onion, chopped 1/2 red pepper, chopped 1 cup mushrooms, roughly chopped 2 cups raw spinach 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 teaspoon smoked paprika 1/2 teaspoon cumin 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1 teaspoon seasoned salt 1 cup […]
NGREDIENTS ¾ pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix ½ cup ranch dressing 1 recipe for my homemade pizza dough (recipe card below) OR 1 store-bought large flatbread pizza crust 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans 2-3 cups shredded […]
- 1 lb. Fusseli pasta (the curly kind)
- 2 Tablespoons basil pesto
- ½ cup Italian vinaigrette
- 20 pepperonis; quartered
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes; quartered (optional)
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl mix together the cooled pasta, pesto and ¼ cup of the Italian vinaigrette. Mix until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Add the remaining ingredients plus the rest of the vinaigrette. Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve. This can be refrigerated up to 2 days before serving. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS ½ batch of Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Chicken 1 bag tortilla chips 3 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed 1 tomato, diced 1 bunch green onion, chopped Toppings: guacamole salsa sour cream INSTRUCTIONS Preheat oven to […]
INGREDIENTS 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar 1 1/2 Tablespoons honey 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (more or less depending on heat tolerance) 1 lb. chicken breast tenderloins 2 Tablespoons olive oil salt and pepper, to taste 1 lb. fresh asparagus, […]
- 2 pounds Flat Iron steak or Flank Steak
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh Lime juice
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground Cumin
- 1/2 Tablespoon Chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 medium Yellow onion, sliced
- 1 Green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 2 hearts Romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat cheese
- In a small dish, combine marinade ingredients; olive oil, worcestershire sauce, lime juice, garlic, cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes, pepper and sugar. Add the steak, turning to coat and cover dish with saran wrap. Place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat a large grill pan or skillet to medium-high heat and drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil. Add the sliced onion, both bell peppers onto the skillet. Stir-fry veggies for a few minutes until they are crisp-tender. Remove veggies from skillet and place on a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm and set aside.
- Drizzle another tablespoon of olive oil onto the skillet and add the marinated steak. Cook the meat for at least 5 minutes, on each side, until steak is done to your desire. (We like medium-well) Remove steak from skillet and place on another large plate. Let meat rest 5 minutes before slicing into strips.
- To prepare salad: Add the chopped romaine lettuce to 4-6 plates. Top with the cooked veggies, slices of tomato and a little cheese. Add desired amount of steak onto the top and serve with dressing. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS 1/2 pound lean ground beef 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce 1 (10 ounce) container of Philadelphia Italian Herb & Cheese Cooking Creme, divided ** If you can’t find the cooking creme you can substitute using 4 ounces softened […]