INGREDIENTS 2 pounds peas, thawed ½ cup red onion, chopped 1½ cup cheddar cheese, cubed 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped 3 Tablespoons parsley, chopped ½ cup sour cream 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar 1 Tablespoon sugar INSTRUCTIONS In a large bowl add […]
INGREDIENTS 2 slices thick cut bacon, diced 1 medium onion, diced 1 stalk celery, sliced 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1 teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon dried thyme ¼ teaspoon black pepper 3 cups low sodium chicken broth 4 medium potatoes, diced 3 cups fresh or frozen […]
- 2 lbs flank or skirt steak
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dijon
- 1 bunch green onions, minced white and light green parts only
- 2 tsp sea salt
- In a small bowl mix together garlic, brown sugar, olive oil, worcestershire, soy sauce, dijon, green onions and salt.
- On a clean surface lay out two large pieces of Reynolds Kitchens Quick Cut plastic wrap slide by side, with 2 inches overlapping. This creates and extra large rectangle.
- Pat steak dry using a paper towel and set in center of prepared plastic wrap surface. Pour marinade mixture over the steak and pull the sides of the plastic together until steak and marinade are tightly sealed. If needed use an extra piece of plastic wrap to seal up any loose ends. Set in refrigerated for 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to high heat for 20 minutes. Remove plastic and set prepared steak directly on grill. Allow to cook without turning for 3 minutes. Flip and cook other side for another 3 minutes. Continue flipping back and forth until steak reaches desired doneness. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slices.
INGREDIENTS 8 ounces of bacon, chopped 1 small white onion, chopped 1 cup frozen peas and carrots 3 eggs, lightly beaten 3 cups cooked white rice 2 teaspoons sesame oil 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce (to taste) green onions, chopped for garnish INSTRUCTIONS Add your chopped […]
INGREDIENTS .5 pounds dried Egg Noodles 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil 8 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped 2 cups Button Mushrooms, halved 3 tablespoons Soy sauce ½ teaspoon Chilli Flakes 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar 2 tablespoons Sweet Chilli Sauce 1 tablespoon toasted Sesame Oil ½ cup finely […]
For the Chicken Pot Pie Filling:
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup mixed veggies could also substitute green beans or broccoli
- 1/4 small onion diced
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- pinch thyme
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan GumFor the crust:
- 4 1/2 tablespoons of butter melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons full fat sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/3 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese or mozzarella shredded
- Cook 1 to 1 1/2 lbs chicken in the slow cooker for 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sautee onion, mixed veggies, garlic cloves, salt, and pepper in 2 tablespoons butter in an oven safe skillet for approx 5 min or until onions are translucent.
- Add heavy whipping cream, chicken broth, poultry seasoning, thyme, and rosemary.
- Sprinkle Xanthan Gum on top and simmer for 5 minutes so that the sauce thickens. Make sure to simmer covered as the liquid will evaporate otherwise. You need a lot of liquid for this recipe, otherwise, it will be dry.
- Add diced chicken.
- Make the breading by combining melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and sour cream in a bowl then whisk together.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop batter by dollops on top of the chicken pot pie. Do not spread it out, as the coconut flour will absorb too much of the liquid.
- Bake in a 400-degree oven for 15-20 min.
- Set oven to broil and move chicken pot pie to top shelf. Broil for 1-2 minutes until bread topping is nicely browned.
INGREDIENTS 1 pound cabbage, cored and cut into strips 1/4 cup onions, sliced thinly (1 oz) 2 cloves garlic, sliced 2 tbsp butter or oil salt and pepper to taste INSTRUCTIONS Cut the cabbage into quarters. Cut out the core and cut into strips. Thinly slice the onions and slice the garlic. Heat a […]
INGREDIENTS Crust: 1 cup finely ground almond flour 1/4 cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®) 2 tablespoons coconut flour 1 teaspoon lime zest 1/4 teaspoon salt 3 tablespoons butter, softened Filling: 1 cup lime juice 1/2 cup coconut milk 1/2 cup low-calorie natural powdered […]
- 2 oranges- boiled for 1 hour or thawed frozen boiled oranges
- 250 gms almond meal
- 2 Tbspns Stevia Organic (a mix of stevia and erythritol) or alternative sweetener to taste
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1 tspn organic vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 160 C/320 F fan forced.
- Puree the oranges skin and all and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs on high for around 6 minutes till light and fluffy.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients to ensure the well combined
- Add orange puree, vanilla essence and dry ingredients to the eggs.
- Mix together gently with a spatula until ingredients have combined. Pour into a lined and prepared large 9 inch (large) round baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 4O-45 minutes or until cooked in the centre of cake.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes in the pan.
- You can serve the cake as it is or you can add a Citrus Syrup whilst cooling in the pan.
INGREDIENTS 1/2 cup cold brew concentrate 1/2 cup coconut water 1/3 cup coconut milk or cream INSTRUCTIONS For cold coconut cold brew coffee: Pour cold brew concentrate in a glass or jar. Add coconut water and coconut milk or coconut cream, and stir. Add ice cubes if desired, and enjoy! For hot coconut cold brew coffee: Pour coconut milk or coconut cream and coconut […]