INGREDIENTS 4 slices bacon chopped and cooked til crisp 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts 3 cups chicken broth 1/2 cup Promised Land Dairy Whole Milk 1/2 cup chopped or sliced carrots 1/2 yellow or white onion diced 2 celery stalks chopped 2 cans yellow corn drained 1 pound baby red potatoes quartered 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning fresh basil or […]
INGREDIENTS 4 cups low sodium chicken broth 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning 1 teaspoon garlic powder 3 ribs celery, chopped 1 can red kidney beans, drained 1 box wild rice (about 1- 1⅓ cups) 2-3 cups shredded cooked turkey breast (leftover thanksgiving turkey works great […]
- 1 pound large, raw shrimp (peeled and deveined, tails removed if preferred)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 packet McCormick Original Taco Seasoning
- juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 6-8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 can yellow whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- optional toppings: cotija cheese, tortilla strips, lime wedges for squeezing, salad dressing, sliced avocado
In a large ziploc bag combine raw shrimp, olive oil, McCormick Original Taco Seasoning, and lime juice. Seal bag and shake to distribute ingredients. Allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
Transfer shrimp to a large skillet and saute over medium-high heat for 5-8 minutes until shrimp is opaque.
Assemble salad with lettuce on the bottom topped with shrimp, corn, black beans, tomatoes, and cilantro. Add any extra topping desired such as avocado, tortilla strips, or salad dressing, and serve.
INGREDIENTS 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts salt and pepper to taste 4 bell peppers, chopped 1 20-ounce can pineapple chunks, drained 1/2 onion, chopped 2/3 cup sugar 1 cup water + 4 tablespoons divided 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger 2 teaspoons minced garlic 6 tablespoons Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce 1/3 cup corn starch + 2 tablespoons divided 2 tablespoons rice vinegar […]
INGREDIENTS 4-6 large chicken thighs, OR 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to even thickness 3 tablespoons oil salt and pepper, to taste ½ teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning ⅔ cup thinly sliced mushrooms 3 tablespoons butter 2 teaspoons minced garlic 2 tablespoons […]
- 6 pork chops (1/2 an inch thick)
- 1-1/2 cups of Panko
- 1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of chilli powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except for the pork chops.
- Now transfer the bread crumb mix into a large ziploc bag.
- Adding one pork chop at a time, shake to coat the pork chops with the breading.
- Place the breaded pork chops on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425F for 15 minutes.
- Turn the pork chops onto the other side and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
INGREDIENTS 4 oz fettuccine pasta 3/4 lb raw shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper 2 tablespoon flour 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon butter 1 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth 1/2 cup whipping cream 1/2 teaspoon […]
- 3 oz regular cream cheese (90 g)
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp gluten-free oat flour (45 mL)
- Liquid sucralose to equal 4 tsp SPLENDA Granular (20 mL)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- In food processor, process cream cheese. Add eggs; process. Add oat flour, liquid sucralose, OR SPLENDA Granular and vanilla extract and process until smooth, scraping down the sides at least once and processing again.
- Use 3 tbsp (45 mL) batter for each crepe and a small, nonstick 6-inch (15 cm) crepe pan (inside diameter). Tilt pan to coat with batter. Cook over medium heat. Flip crepe when it is easy to slide a spatula underneath it. Cook a few seconds on the second side. Set aside in covered casserole dish and in the oven at a low heat of 190°F (88°C). Brush pan with a little olive oil between every few crepes. Without the oil, the crepes will have a smoother appearance.
INGREDIENTS 1 L plain drinking water 1 cup watermelon cubes 1/4 cup mint leaves 1 lime, cut into slices INSTRUCTIONS In a large glass jar add in plain water, watermelon cubes, mint leaves and lime slices. Stir in all the additions into the water so […]