INGREDIENTS 1 pound shrimp shelled, 16 oz/ 454 g 2 tablespoons salted butter 1 oz/ 28 g 3 cloves garlic chopped 1/4 cup lemon juice 2 oz/ 59 g 1/4 cup dry white wine 2 oz/ 59 g, or chicken broth 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes 2 scallions sliced (light green part, too) 1/4 cup parsley chopped, small handful 2 tablespoons more salted butter 1 oz/ 28 g Zucchini Noodles […]
INGREDIENTS 2 large portobello mushroom caps (4 oz each) 1 cup pulled pork (6 oz) 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/4 cup sugar-free BBQ sauce (see post) 1/2 cup keto coleslaw Optional for the Mushroom Caps: 1 tbsp Olive oil for the caps -OR- 2 tbsp Italian Salad Dressing INSTRUCTIONS Preparation: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Cut a piece of […]
- 1 pound shredded rotisserie chicken (4 cups)
- 1 cup Part-Skim Grated Mozzarella Cheese (4 oz)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Sugar-free BBQ sauce (or your fave)
- 1 1/2 cups smoked Gouda cheese, grated (6 oz)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion (1 oz)
- 2 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- chopped cilantro (or whole leaves) (as much as you like)
Shred the chicken by hand or cut into chunks and place into a food processor to chop. Salt and pepper to taste – until it tastes good! Grate the smoked Gouda cheese and slice the onion.
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan (18×13 inch or two 10-inch) with parchment paper.
Thoroughly mix the chicken crust ingredients together with a spoon, spatula, or your hand. Pat the chicken firmly onto the parchment, spreading it as thin as you can without leaving holes. Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges brown and top begins to brown. (Cook longer for a crispier crust.)
Spread the BBQ sauce over the crust and top with Gouda cheese, onions and bacon. Bake for 5 minutes more or until the cheese melts. Top with cilantro, cut and serve.
Serves 4, at 3 carbs per person.
INGREDIENTS 1 pound cauliflower florettes 4 ounces sour cream 1 cup grated cheddar cheese 2 slices cooked bacon crumbled 2 tablespoons snipped chives 3 tablespoons butter 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder salt and pepper to taste INSTRUCTIONS Cut the cauliflower into florettes and add them to a microwave safe bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of water and cover with cling film. Microwave […]
INGREDIENTS 1 lb Flat Iron steak , thinly sliced against the grain 1/2 lb Broccoli , cut into small florets 1/4 cup Coconut Oil beef and broccoli marinade 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos 1 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil 1 tsp Fish Sauce 1 tsp Ginger grated 2 cloves Garlic chopped INSTRUCTIONS Cut the Flat Iron Steak into very thin slices against the grain. Add […]
- 1 1/4 lb (650g) lean ground beef
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon crumbled beef bouillon cube
- Crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning (we used Mc Cormick’s Grill Mates Hamburger)
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized or julienned
- 4 cheese slices (cheddar, mozzarella, provolone…)
- 2+2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Juice of 1/2 lemon + lemon slices, for garnish
- Add ground beef to a medium bowl, breaking it up as you do. Sprinkle with steak seasoning, red chili pepper flakes, fresh cracked black pepper, half of the minced garlic, bouillon cube, and parsley. Mix with a fork or by hand until the ingredients are just combined.
- Divide the seasoned ground beef into 8 even portions and form into round patties (you can use a ring mold). Top half of beef patties with a slice of cheese and arrange another beef puck on top to make the “sandwich”.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the beef patties 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on the desired doneness. While cooking, baste the beef with the mix of butter and juices. Remove to a clean plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet melt 2 tablespoons butter; then add remaining garlic, lemon juice, hot sauce, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
- Stir in the fresh parsley, then add the zucchini noodles and toss for two to three minutes to cook it up. Allow the cooking juices to reduce for one minute if the zucchini renders too much water. Push zucchini on one side of the skillet and add the beef patties back to the pan and reheat for a minute or two. Serve immediately with a lemon slice on the side. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS 6 oz cream cheese 12 slices smoked deli turkey about 3 oz 1/4 tsp each garlic powder dill, and minced onion 1 tbsp bacon crumbles 2 tbsp finely shredded cheddar cheese INSTRUCTIONS Put the cream cheese between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Roll it out until it’s about 1/4 inch thick. Peel off the top piece […]
INGREDIENTS 6 tbsp softened butter 1/3 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet 1 tsp molasses pinch salt 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 tsp orange extract 1/4 cup almond flour 1/4 cup coconut flour 1/4 cup ground golden flax (or additional almond flour) 1 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp ginger optional 1 cup fresh cranberries finely chopped by hand or in a food processor and tossed with 1/2 tsp pure stevia Frosting: […]
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups erythritol
- 8 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powderGlaze
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- 3 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, toss in room temperature butter, softened cream cheese and erythritol.
- Cream together the butter and erythritol and until smooth. Then, add in softened chunks of cream cheese and blend together until smooth.
- Add in the eggs, lemon extract, and vanilla extract in with the blended ingredients. Blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly add in the ingredients from the medium sized bowl into the batter. Use a hand blender to blend the clumps until very smooth.
- Pour batter into a loaf pan. Bake for 60 – 120 minutes at 350F or until smooth in the middle with a toothpick.
- If creating a glaze, blend together the powdered erythritol, vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream until smooth. Wait until the pound cake is fully cooled from the oven before spreading the glaze on top.