- 2 cans chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rinsed chickpeas, olive oil, ranch mixture, and parmesan cheese. Toss to coat.
- Pour chickpeas onto prepared baking sheet, flattening into a single layer.
- Cook at 400° F for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and toss to prevent sticking. Place back in oven for additional 15 minutes or until chickpeas are golden brown and crispy.
- Let cool on baking sheet completely.
- Serve and snack away!