Skip to Content
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium ripe bananas mashed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Banana slices peanut butter, and honey, for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 8×8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed banana and peanut. Stir until smooth. Add in the honey, egg, milk, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir. Pour the oatmeal mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until the oatmeal is set or until the oatmeal springs back when lightly touched and is slightly golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cut into squares. Serve warm with banana slices and a drizzle of peanut butter and honey, if desired.