Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- 1 13 oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 3 oz 6 TBS bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 TBS granulated sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt optional
Add coconut milk, almond milk, chocolate, peanut butter and sugar to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Whisk constantly until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
Add, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt (if desired) and whisk until completely combined and warm.
Cover and remove from heat and let cocoa sit (covered) for 5 minutes before serving if you would like a very thick hot cocoa, or serve immediately.