- 8 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 ounces good quality tequila (I like a silver tequila, Don Juilo is a good one to try)
- 1-ounce orange juice (orange liqueur can be substituted)
- 1 lime, sliced into wheels for garnish
- 1 jalapeno, sliced for garnish
- salt for rim
- Rim edge of two glasses with salt.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the pineapple juice, lime juice, tequila, and orange liqueur.
- Close the lid tightly and shake vigorously until chilled, about 20-30 seconds.
- Strain the pineapple margarita into the glass.
- Garnish with lime and jalapeno wedge.