- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 Cup Erythritol
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds , optional
- 3 Ounces Cream Cheese , softened
- 2 Teaspoons Erythritol
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Prepare an 8” bread pan with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Add pumpkin puree, butter, vanilla and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Pour batter into prepared bread pan.
- Cook for 1hr – 1hr 10 minutes, or until a toothpick in the center of the loaf comes out dry.
- Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, combine the frosting ingredients in a small bowl.
- Allow the bread to cool before adding the frosting. Enjoy!