- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini, heaping
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp. Pyure Organic Stevia Blend
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8. tsp. allspice
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Coconut Oil Spray or Your Favorite Nonstick Spray
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and silky.
- Spray griddle pan and preheat a griddle pan over medium heat. Pour batter onto the griddle pan about 1/4 cup at a time. You can make them smaller or larger, but keep in mind the larger they are the harder they are to flip!
- Cook the pancake slowly over medium low heat until bubbles form on the batter and begin to burst about 2-3 minutes. Carefully flip the pancake over with a spatula and continue to cook for about a minute.
- Repeat till all the batter is used. Serve up with butter, sugar free syrup, melted almond butter or any other topping you like! Store cooked pancakes in a covered container in the fridge for up to 4 days.