- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 cups shredded zucchini, do not drain or squeeze
- ½ cup walnuts or mini chocolate chips (optional)
- ¼ cup cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons light cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two loaf pans and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder with a whisk. In a separate bowl, mix eggs,oil, pumpkin and sugar.
- Add pumpkin mixture to dry ingredients and stir just until combined. Fold in zucchini and nuts or chocolate chips if using. Pour into prepared pans.
- Place in the oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees. Bake 40-50 minutes for a 9×5 pan and 45-55 minutes for an 8×4 pan or until a toothpick comes out clean. DO not over bake!
- Cool 20 minutes and remove from pans.
- Beat cream cheese & powdered sugar together. Stir in cream a little at a time until glaze reaches desired consistency. Pour over cooled loaves.