Salty Dog Cocktail
- 1½ oz. vodka or gin (I prefer vodka in this cocktail)
- 6 oz. grapefruit cocktail or you can use freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- Ice cubes
- Coarse Kosher salt
- Fresh grapefruit for garnish (optional)
- Run a fresh slice of grapefruit aroung the rim of the glass or alternatively dip in a small amount of juice on a plate. On another plate filled with salt edge the rim. Add ice.
- Pour vodka/gin over ice and top with grapefruit cocktail or juice.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and serve.