- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil (no substitutions)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese (see note)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet-and-sour sauce
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions about 8
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Sesame rice crackers (must use these)
Mix soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic; toss with chicken. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
Spread the cream cheese onto a large serving plate. You want a fairly thin layer so that the toppings to cream cheese has a good ratio. Top the cream cheese with sweet-and-sour-sauce, spinach and chicken. Sprinkle with green onions and peanuts. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Serve with rice crackers.