- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 bone in, skin on chicken breasts, boneless will also work
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Thyme, stems removed
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh oregano, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- ¼ butter, melted
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a large sheet pan spread the sweet potatoes, red potatoes, and brussels sprouts onto the sheet pan. Lay the chicken on top. Season with salt and pepper with salt and pepper.
- In a small mix together thyme, oregano, basil, melted butter and garlic. Brush evenly over chicken and veggies evenly. Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Broil for 2-3 minutes to caramelize the top of the chicken and veggies.