- 1 pound frozen pizza dough(defrosted)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- ½ shallot (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup extra small shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 cup grated gruyere cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out pizza dough into a flatbread. Score the dough with a fork.
- Bake the dough for ten minutes . Remove from the oven and set to the side.
- In a medium pan heat oil, add in mushrooms and shallots. Cook for three minutes before adding in shrimp, salt, pepper, and thyme. Continue cooking until shrimp is pink.
- Spread shrimp mixture over the flatbread and top with shredded cheese.
- Return flatbread to the oven to bake for 8 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Cut into 8 slices and serve.