- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 lbs shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter divided
- 2 cans (14 oz) artichoke hearts quartered
- 1 medium lemon sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet add breadcrumbs and 1 tsp. olive oil. Heat breadcrumbs over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and place in bowl with lemon zest and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine; set aside.
- Prepare baking sheet by tearing off large sheet of foil (enough to cover baking sheet) and placing on bottom and turning edges up slightly to create a bowl. Tear second sheet of same size.
- Add shrimp to foil baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top evenly with butter, artichoke hearts, lemon slices, oregano, and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and parsley then drizzle with white wine and remaining olive oil.
- Place second sheet of foil on top and curl all sides together to create a packet; leaving room for air to circulate.
- Bake foil packet in 375° F oven for 15 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and carefully open packet. Sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture and serve immediately.