- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (I use light mayo on mine, don’t care for salad dressing, use more mayo if needed)
- 1 tablespoon mustard (I use regular yellow mustard)
- 1 tablespoon relish
- pepper (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- 6 slices whole wheat bread (any type will do)
- Finely chop boiled eggs.
- Mix in mayo 1 tablespoon at a time, so not to add too much.
- Mix in mustard, relish and pepper.
- Put egg salad mixture on bread (toasted is good as well), also good on rolls for finger foods.
- Top sandwich with lettuce.