For The Brussels Sprouts
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- 1 1/2 lbs brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee (get it here)
- 1 tbsp minced onion flakes
For The Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt, to taste
- a generous amount of cracked black pepper
- dd butter. Once the butter has melted, add brussels sprouts and minced onion flakes.
- Saute, tossing occasionally until the brussels sprouts are crisp-tender and golden brown. Add the crumbled bacon back to the pan and toss with the brussels sprouts.
FOR THE SAUCE
- In a small sauce pan, over medium-high heat, add heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic, sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Stirring occasionally, let simmer and thicken.
- Pour over top of the roasted brussels sprouts.
- Serve and enjoy!