- 1 16 oz. container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 4 green onions, finely diced
- 2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (or other hot sauce), depending on preferred level of spice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt to taste
- Combine cottage cheese and avocado in a food processor until smooth. Alternatively, if you do not have a food processor or blender, you can just combine cottage cheese and mashed avocado in a medium bowl.
- Transfer cottage cheese to medium bowl and add all other ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good chips or crackers. Also, tasty served with raw veggies and used as a salad topping. Enjoy!