- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Combine Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl and sprinkle over chicken breasts. Place chicken breasts in the insert of the slow cooker.
- Top chicken with onion slices and diced tomatoes. Pour balsamic vinegar and chicken broth over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley.