- 2 to 3 lbs kielbasa
- 12 oz jar chili sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (use your favorite!)
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut kielbasa into bite size pieces and place in the prepared slow cooker.
- Combine chili sauce, barbecue sauce, grape jelly, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour over kielbasa.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours or until kielbasa bites are heated through.
- Served as an appetizer or with rice for dinner.