- 3-4 lbs Sweet Potatoes
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup softened Butter
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- Spray slow cooker with non stick spray.
- Peel and dice sweet potatoes.
- Place potatoes in slow cooker.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and water in microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until mixture is well blended and warmed.
- pour mixture over sweet potatoes and mix to distribute.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hour or until tender.
- Distribute marshmallows over top and then distribute pecans over marshmallows.
- Reduce heat to low and recover until melted.