Smoked Salmon + Poached Eggs on Toast
- 2 slices of bread toasted
- 2 oz avocado smashed
- 1/4 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 3.5 oz smoked salmon
- 2 eggs see notes, poached
- Splash of Kikkoman soy sauceoptional
- 1 TBSP thinly sliced scallions
- Microgreens optional
In a small bowl, smash the avocado. Add the lemon juice and a pinch of salt; mix well and set aside.
Poach your eggs (see notes) and, when they are sitting in the ice bath, toast your bread.
Once your bread is toasted, spread the avocado on both slices and add the smoked salmon to each slice.
Carefully transfer the poached eggs to their respective toasts.
Hit with a splash of Kikkoman soy sauce and some cracked pepper; garnish with scallions and microgreens