- 1 lb shrimp peeled, de-veined, and cooked
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 medium avocado peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro
- Cut shrimp into small, bite-sized pieces and place in medium bowl. Add celery, onion, and avocado and toss.
- Squeeze 1/2 fresh lemon over top, add mayonnaise and fresh cilantro and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.