Sparkling Apple Pie Cocktail
- 3 oz. apple juice or apple cider
- 3/4 oz. cinnamon schnapps
- 1/2 T. honey
- 1/2 T. hot water
- 3 oz. champagne or sparkling wine
- cinnamon & sugar for rim
- apple slice for garnish
- Combine honey with hot water; stir until honey is dissolved. Allow to cool before preparing cocktail.
- Combine a bit of cinnamon and granulated sugar in a shallow dish. Wet the rim of each glass, all the way around, with water. Dip each rim into cinnamon sugar to coat. Set aside.
- Place apple juice, cinnamon schnapps, and cooled honey/water mixture in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake for about 20 to 30 seconds until well combined. Strain into prepared glass.
- Add champagne and gently stir to combine. Garnish glass with an apple slice.