Starbucks Pink Drink
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 acai green tea bags from The Republic of Tea (or try 2 Raspberry Zinger tea bags from Celestial Seasonings that can be found at WalMart)
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut milk (can be found in cans in the baking section of WalMart near the condensed milk, but fresh coconut milk is so much better)
- a handful of ice
- Place the tea bags in a tall glass, and add the boiling water. Steep for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and add the honey. Stir.
- Add the lemon juice and stir.
- Add in half of the strawberries.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice, then pour in the coconut milk.
- Stir gently.
- Top with the rest of the strawberry slices and serve!