Strawberries & Cream Daiquiris
- 1 cup heavy cream 240 ml
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar 32 g
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 3 ml
- 3 cups strawberries–halved 600 g
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 5 oz clear rum 150 ml
- 3 oz simple syrup 90 ml
- 2 oz peach schnapps 60 ml
- In medium sized bowl, with hand-mixer, whip together heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until desired whipped consistency is reached. Set in fridge until daiquiri mix is ready.
- In blender, pulse together strawberries, ice, rum, simple syrup and peach schnapps on high speed until smooth and completely blended.
- Remove whipped cream from fridge. Pour daiquiri mix into glass, filling approx. 1/3 of the way full, then spoon whipped cream on top of daiquiri and repeat until serving glass is full.