STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE TRIFLE
- 2 (3.4 oz.) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 2 (16 oz.) boxes Sara Lee pound cake, thawed
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries (slice before measuring)
- 8 ounces fresh whipped cream or 8 ounces cool whip
- Prepare pudding mixes according to package directions with the milk. Place pudding in the fridge to set/thicken.
- Slice pound cake into squares. Place one layer of pound cake into the bottom of a glass trifle or dessert bowl. Spread 2 cups of pudding evenly over the first layer of poundcake. Spread 2 cups of whipped cream evenly over the pudding.
- Spread 2 cups of sliced strawberries over the whipped cream. Repeat layers again- poundcake, pudding, whipped cream and top with strawberries.
- Serve immediately!