Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons Bell peppers , diced
- 1 tablespoon onion , diced
- 1/2 cup ground beef , cooked
- 1/4 cup cauliflower,chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon hemp hearts , optional
- 3/4 cup beef stock , make sure it’s 0 carbs!
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoonstomatoes with chiles , fire roasted
- 3 drops lime juice or cider vinegar
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of stevia if needed
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the onions and Bell pepper and saute until soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer until heated through and the cauliflower is cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.