SWEET AND SPICY BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs*
- 6-8 slices of bacon
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup brown sugar
- optional garnish: chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine chili powder, paprika, and garlic powder in a bowl. Roll each chicken piece into the spices and wrap in bacon. Place in a 10 inch skillet or a 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the tops with brown sugar.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken reads 165 degrees and is no longer pink. I like to broil the tops of my chicken for 1-2 minutes to crisp the bacon at the end.